Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are pleased to announce that we are now fully open and available to see you for dental hygiene and restorative appointments. We have instituted some additional preventative protocols for your safety as well as ours, such as:
- Asking patients to wear a mask when entering the office as well as moving throughout the common areas. (Please enter through the front door and exit through the back door).
- Checking temperature for all staff before the start of the day, and checking patients when they enter the office. (Need temperature to be less than 100.4 degrees).
- Plexiglass shields have been installed around the reception are to protect our business staff from multiple interactions with patients.
- HEPA air filtration devices have been placed around the office to filter air down to .003 microns.
- UV-C light sterilization will be utilized in addition to our normal sterilization protocols.
- Appointments have been spaced out to allow us additional time to incorporate these safety protocols and to aid in social distancing.
- Additional PPE gear will be worn, such as face shields, full gowns, and special masks for ours and your protection.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
Craig I Hirasawa DDS and Staff
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: